PS4 wait times
Is it always this gosh darn long?
Is it always this gosh darn long?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me at night my survivor ques take forever.
I find fast survivor match in the morning and instant killer match evening/night. You have to adapt o based on your timezone
Survivor queues make me want to uninstall. :(
Killer too much work?
Nah I enjoy killer. I was just saying that to be dramatic. :P
I've been getting survivor games faster than ever lately. I also didn't play for like six weeks so my rank reset was pretty high. It slows down for me around 8 am central time though.