[CLOSED] BHVR, do something with pallets
I was realy enjoyed about new pallets. Much fair for killers, and more realistic. Vaccum was a real pain. But now, sometimes it's just bullshit. When runing, pallets drop is just too extreme. Killers can now hit you through the pallet during your drop... It's annoying af
Comments
However hitting a survivor through a pallets stun has always been a thing but nine times out of ten the pellet vacuum used to always save you from those.
It was the main reason some people disrespected pallets to get there nice hit through the stun if they were lucky enough.
I have no problems dropping a pallet and when the killer can hit you before the stun, then you need to drop the pallet earlier.
It might take some time to get used to it, but I was fine after a few days
I agree, BHVR does need to do something about pallets. There is to many damn pallets on the maps with some being worse than others. cough Shelter Woods cough cough Between the sea of safe pallets and broken window loops it is a headache trying to make any progress as a killer and keep pressure on the survivors when they can 1v1 you so easily.
I almost launched a hillbilly into space. I threw down the pallet he still hit me even though he got stunned and was stuck standing atop the pallet.
They are fine. If you try to play greedy and wait till the last second to drop the pallet, you are gonna have a bad time. In short, git gud.
You were probably in a bad ping lobby. Pallets are fine the way they are imo. And of course they will be able to hit you DURING your drop, because the pallet isn't all the way down yet...
You could've been hit even with the vacuum lol