PS4 dlc
I don’t care how annoying this is it’s passed the date and we still don’t have #########! I want an answer from a dev dammit I haven’t spent countless hours playing this game and buy every dlc just to get shafted like this, @not_queen may have shut down the compensation thread but I’m reopening it here because we deserve something for being ######### over this many times in a month. At this point I almost just want everything I’ve purchased refunded from these ######### rather than wait on something that’s not coming and having to watch everyone else enjoy it while we get SQUAT
Comments
we don’t expect to get an answer from the doctor if they are closed. Insert more examples.
Did you not read what Caver12 said? They're not at work yet.
While I get that, this is not a public office. This is a game developing team. They should have had people taking a shift overnight last night to make sure things went smooth with this update. ESPECIALLY considering all the crap thats already taken place with this DLC. The fact that the acknowledgement for this was over 10 hours for some behind when the DLC should have dropped is really really bad business for a game developing team. People keep wanting to say "Its because sony doesnt even update until midday". Nope, if thats the case the devs should have NEVER released a statement saying midnight LOCAL time in the first place. This has been the biggest ######### show of a DLC I have ever seen. There has got to be a point in time when the dev team finally learns how Sony operates and ADAPTS to it for their communities sake.
Exactly this. At this point I want at least 3k shards to lesson the burn.
As for the updates in store not happening at midnight, Europe seemed to have no issue. So midnight updates CAN happen. And if it couldn't for us it shouldn't have been said.
There have just been too many delays already