Yes,the nurse is OP. No the nurse is not OP.
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Liar only survivors can be entitled!
Nuh-uh! Only killers can and are entitled! :P
I’m gonna report you first! :P
See your entitlement shows in this comment!
reported for reporting us for reporting reporter what kind of person likes to report people that decide to report other people for reporting?
I'm gonna find you and i'm gona tbag you >:)
You must be a boosted killer main! I have 800,000,000 hours in game and you killerz have it ez!
I will join you. >:v
Me after reading your comment:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ta0Sj05tjcONLY 800,000,000 HOURS LOL YOU MUST BE A NOOB I HAVE 200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 HOURS HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA SURVIVOR NOOB
Boosted killers are full of lies. Git gud and stop playing at rank 20.
Lies you just think you should escape every game! I deserve to 4k 99% of my games cause I am just such a good player!
Such entitlement, I bet you think vigil is OP.
Well yes, but actually no
Well no, but actually yes
Not the hero we asked for but the hero we needed.
Now everyone can agree on this. Killer mains and Survivor mains alike.