Banned for slugging
You can get banned for slugging now. It´s a joke. No words.
I got 2 bans in a row simply because I refuse to hook survivors to prevent the hatch from opening. It´s apparently enough to cry to get people banned, even when they follow the rules of the game.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT CONSIDERED BANNABLE OFFENSES - PLEASE DO NOT REPORT
[]
* Slugging
[]
It´s a lie. You can get banned for it. They will call it Griefing/Intentional gameplay abuse.
Good job with your ban policy. You don´t know the rules of your own game. Uninstalled.
Comments
Dont discuss bans.
That said I doubt it was JUST for slugging. They found a pattern or another reason.
I highly doubt the reason you were banned was slugging.
100s of killers are slugging daily, there'd be far more people banned if it were the case.
Make an appeal, move on.
You probably did something else, a ban Is not instant. And they dont ban for this reason
If this was true then I’d be banned.
What else could I have done? What i was doing was NOT hooking survivors to prevent the hatch from opening (slugging). After my first ban I played probably 3 more games like this and got another ban?
Nobody is discussing bans here, its about discussing the "rules" of this game. Do you see me discussing my ban? No
Your story really doesn’t check out since literally no one gets banned for slugging.
Well one thing is simply slugging and other is making the people be unable to do nothing for x time the dying state takes, forcing them to DC to end faster
We do not discuss bans on the forum. If you wish to know more information on why you were banned, please contact Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=228543