What is a perfect game for survivors

If a killer gets a perfect game its 32k whats the score if a survivor gets a perfect game?

Comments

  • Usually 24K for me :P Higher if Killer let us farm bloodpoints.

  • I think 26-28K is a perfect game for survivors

  • Perfect game as a survivor is when i tbag the killer at the exit gate.

  • I think it is still 32k, self-caring gives survival points so 8k survival points is still possible although I doubt you’d achieve it without farming.

  • It's 32k just like killer but the Survival score category makes it very unlikely as there's not really a lot of score events for that besides the obvious (escaping).

    Something like ~28k or more is basically a godly survivor game if you ask me and basically equivalent to 31k-32k killer games.

  • Like other people said: From a point perspective, a perfect game is 32k same as killer. It's literally impossible without farming though.