Graphic
Hello,
I have the processor AMD FX 6300 Six Core and I want to play the game with the best settings. Which graphics card would be the best?
Thank you for your answers.
Hello,
I have the processor AMD FX 6300 Six Core and I want to play the game with the best settings. Which graphics card would be the best?
Thank you for your answers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had that processor paired with a gtx960 and they worked very well together not only for this game.
Now I moved to ryzen with a stronger card and play on low, because it is brighter then... :)
is gtx960 better then gtx 1050ti?
@dbd_noob
I think those are not too different. But as the 1050ti is newer, I would go for the 1050ti.
But I cannot guarantee you that the build will satisfy all your needs, it just is what I would do and it is as mentioned similar to my old setup that made me happy for a long time
I have fx 8150 and I did go for 1050ti. But I have regrets with each "optimization" patch it gets worse and worse. First I used at Medium settings and got 60 fps with no problem. Now I use low and experience occasional fps drops. I don't now though if it would have been better if I went for 960 or 970.
Before the Legion Patch I was able to play the game on Ultra. now I can only do it on Medium / Low
It is only my personal prefernce, but why do you want to play dbd on high/ultra? I think it does not look that different than medium and as mentioned, low is brighter and you can see things easier.
You can also only see the killer's stain through walls on low settings. This makes it the most viable option in a competitive setting.