Legion's Deep Wound

Does any one know the duration of Deep Wounds afflicted by Legion? I think its 30 seconds but I could be wrong.

And how does Stab Wounds Study and Frank's Mix-tape affect the timer?

Comments

  • Deep Wound should be renamed to Mild Inconvenience.

  • @Sneaky_Dwight said:

    ..here's a question:

    Feral Frenzy does 1 damage state (but cannot inflict Dying)..Can it inflict Dying if NoED or Haunted Ground's Expose is proc'd?

    No it can't. I'm currently trying to do some tests to be able to use Frank's Mix-tape at its full potential using Dark Devotion and Tinkerer.

    I played a game and realized that when Tinkerer activates mid chase, your terror radius goes away and the bleed out timer goes down. So currently with Tinkerer I want to know if that 12 seconds of bleed out will be enough to down a survivor who has been afflicted with Stab Wounds Study and Frank's Mix-tape.

    I also wanna know if Dark Devotion will work with Legion. In Deep Wounds description it specifically says "In the killers Terror Radius". But once Dark Devotion is activated, you have no terror radius but your obsession does. So will the bar go down?

  • The bleedout timer is infact 30 seconds so you're right on that one. To answer your other questions:

    Stab wound study takes 5 seconds off the timer and Frank's Mix Tape decreases the timer by 7.5 seconds per hit or 25%.

    Perks like Dark Devotion will help you lower the timer however I do believe that the timer still pauses while in a chase, so you'd have to essentially go back to moon walking(quite epic, I know) while Tinkerer or Dark Devotion are active if you want to actually cheese a down with Deep Wounds.

  • It really is hard to believe how badly they messed up Frank's Mix Tape. It used to be Legion's best add on and now it is nearly worthless.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    It really is hard to believe how badly they messed up Frank's Mix Tape. It used to be Legion's best add on and now it is nearly worthless.

    I've kind of gotten something down with Frank's Mix-tape, Stab Wounds Study and Tinkerer.

    5+7.5+12+7.5 = 32

    5 seconds from Stab Wounds Study

    7.5 x 2 = 15 seconds from Frank's Mix-tape

    12 seconds from Tinkerer

    Essentially if I want to commit to a chase, I can guarantee a down. During those 12 seconds if they drop a pallet you want to break as many pallets as you want. (Brutal Strength works very well for this) and once those 12 seconds are over. Go in Frenzy and you're gonna be able to down the survivor. I essentially figured out a way to bring back Moon walking Legion

    The build I usually use for this:

    Tinkerer, Brutal Strength, Pop Goes The Weasel, Thanatophobia.

    The whole reason for Thanatophobia is to slow down the gens just a little bit. Enough to be able to get there with Pop Goes The Weasel. Pop Goes The Weasel is able to get me another Tinkerer activation. Ruin wouldn't work as well because there's a chance they won't get a skill check.

    All you people who wanted Old Legion back, this is the closest I can get.