Why do people still give up or dc against Legion?
I didn't play Legion since the nerf and now that I am playing it people still dc. Why?
I didn't play Legion since the nerf and now that I am playing it people still dc. Why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because survivors dont like killers that can bypass pallets/loops.
Just take advantage of the DC and destroy the rest of them.
People find him boring. If you DC against a LEGION, you must be a very bad survivor.
Maybe Its not legion,maybe you are doing something wrong.
As a Legion main ,people dc only when I tunnel toxic survivors xD.
And occasionally when they are downed,but thats not a "legion only" problem,you know.
@Shaped
Imo, the people have never really dc "because of the Legion".
The Legion was just the perfect excuse for them, were they could tell themself for their screen "that they dc because of the Legion".
The reality speaks a different language, no matter if we talk about pre patch Legion times, or afterwards:
Survivors still dc then:
-they got hooked
-they dislike a specific killer, as soon as they see him/her (and here you can put every killer in. No... Really... Every killer.)
-the killer let them not farm
-the killer is using perks they don't like
-the killer is using addons they don't like
-they lost a chase and so on...
TL:DR Some survivors just dc for every reason they can find, because they are not able to accept that maybe they are the problem, if they have to dc to everything.
But don't let you fool yourself by those guys. The most survivors don't dc, if we really look how many people dc in... let us say 10 or more matches as example.
Sure in some matches dc 2 or 3, but in the most matches, the most survivors stay in the matches.
Edit: At least after my experience and what I have read in forums.
I am not doing anything wrong it is not my fault when people dc at the start. I can't wait for dedicated servers to punish people like that.
They are boring as HELL to go against and it just turns into a mending simulator. Probably my second least favorite killer to go against simply because I hate the way they are meant to be playing.
Even saying that though, they aren’t strong enough to warrant a DC nor is any killer to be honest. If you DC against a Legion at this point you’re probably pretty terrible. They are a low tier killer.
@Talmeer Those are all very general reasons why survivors give up or DC against killers. That could be any killer, even Leatherface.
There were MANY reasons why they give up or DC’ed against pre-patch Legion. So many people in the community hated Legion for mainly the same reasons.
However, there is no reason to DC against Legion nowadays. I hate Legion for reasons I’ve already stated but I won’t screw over my team because of if. I’ll just be bored and play mending simulator instead of DBD.
Because they're unloopable, despite actually being one of the easiest killers to loop in the game now since you can just ignore Deep Wounds.