With the exhaustion changes make "Styptic Agent" into an energy drink that instantly removes exhaust
Could reduce syringe to 1 health state recovery at same time.
Could reduce syringe to 1 health state recovery at same time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am pretty sure on recent stream they said they wanted to remove all items that are instant. So they're hitting a lot of items that are instant. So I don't think it will instantly remove exhaustion, perhaps cut it in half?
I wouldn't mind this add-on reduced to remove Exhaustion so long as it remains single use. There so many exhaustion inducing means available to killers. It feels a bit fair survivors get a single use add-on to counter that. The add-on could even have lesser tiered rarity variants that only do a percentage like MrChills implied.