Fix the maps for Huntress !

I just saw a youtuber getting literally infinite pallet looped as Huntress on Groaning Storehouse, he literally couldn't get into a chase with a Kate that abused the God window from the main building, so he never got blood lust and the window was never blocked. Even changing directions didn't help much and after 2-3 minutes, Kate finally was too cocky with a pallet and he could catch her, but damn, that was painful to watch. I don't know what is more ridiculously, that such loop exist or this even isn't the only building you can abuse against Huntress.

Comments

  • @DaS_only said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/610351#Comment_610351

    Not gonna lie, he just looped it wrong. Not a single red glow mindgame. I could have hitted Kate much earlier. Especially with Huntress using my hatches

    Red glove mind game on a building where the survivor can see the killer through glass, LOL. Even 2000 hours mains Huntress like Scott Jund and Umbra call these type of buildings infinites for Huntress, but I guess they just need to git gud and make the magical red glow mind game.

  • @DaS_only said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/610351#Comment_610351

    Not gonna lie, he just looped it wrong. Not a single red glow mindgame. I could have hitted Kate much earlier. Especially with Huntress using my hatches

    Red glow mind game ? On a building where survivors can see the killer through glass ? I think that even Scott Jund and Umbra, 2000 hours Huntress mains, who call these type of buildings infinites for Huntress, should "gi gud" with the red glove mind game.

  • @DaS_only said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/610351#Comment_610351

    Not gonna lie, he just looped it wrong. Not a single red glow mindgame. I could have hitted Kate much earlier. Especially with Huntress using my hatches

    Sorry for my comment being posted 4 times, I posted it just once, I don't know why what happened.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/610209#Comment_610209

    First he was pushing her the wrong way around the loop.

    Then when the window finally closed he lost her.

    He definitely could have gotten her. It's BS, like I keep telling you, and he was in a bad spot where he basically had to chase. But at the end of the day he could have caught her sooner if he went the right way and didn't lose her. This is also something specific to Huntress because unlike other "slow" killers she actually has no way to catch up. Any 115 killer would have been able to brute force the loop in any direction. Spirit and Nurse could catch up easy. Hag could set traps. Huntress is the only one where this loop would work as it did.

    Again, it doesn't mean they shouldn't fix it. But until they do, you have to just accept it and learn to play around it, which he totally could have.

    Well, he isn't a Huntress main, so he isn't used to this #########. He needed some time to realise how to push her on that loop and then he was so stressed, that's probably why he lost her at some time. But that Kate also made some mistakes at the end and that's how she got downed. Even if he would played the most optimal way, the other survivor would still had enough time to finish the last gen, he was very lucky that the last guy was literally camping the hatch all this time.

    Also, I already said in the title "Fix maps for Huntress" because this is mostly a Huntress issue, but that building is also pretty BS for 115% killers.

  • Not just for huntress, but for all killers there needs to be a huge map rehaul. Maps like lampkin lane, ormond and yamaoka are really bad. That needs to possibly the first thing the dev team does - balancing out the maps.

    When you get a map like lampkin lane as huntress your only chance of winning is the survivors messing up big.

1 2 ›