Should map offerings be removed/changed?

Comments

  • Nah, they are fine. I would even bring back the moon thing offerings.

    Althought i think that if 1 survivor and 1 killer brought a map offering killer's one should have higher priority.

  • The jigsaw piece should be deleted lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • I actually want the uncommon and common map offerings brought back. You could burn one of them and still have the chance to end up at a different map.

  • No, I don't think so. If there's a certain map you happen to like, and want to play on, then why shouldn't you? Especially if you want to try out a new map. Of course, the counter point to that is not everyone else wants to play that map. If the feature were to be removed though, I would be ok with it as I kind of like the map selection being random.

  • I dont think that they should be removed but they should not stack to increase the chance of a map.

  • @TheShape78 said:

    No, I don't think so. If there's a certain map you happen to like, and want to play on, then why shouldn't you? Especially if you want to try out a new map. Of course, the counter point to that is not everyone else wants to play that map. If the feature were to be removed though, I would be ok with it as I kind of like the map selection being random.

    Yeah, I like getting Grim Pantry seven times in a row... : /