3.2.0 will make grind easier. PGJSF. Appreciated.
How?
Did I miss a memo?
@GrootDude said:How?
@GrootDude said:
@Kerbert said:Did I miss a memo?
@Kerbert said:
i see i am not the only one who has no idea xD
so... any information on the matter, OP?
You didn't searched questions in the Reddit Q&A.
I re-searched ALL QUESTIONS.
Clown will not get any changes now. Fvck
@LordziPL said:You didn't searched questions in the Reddit Q&A.I re-searched ALL QUESTIONS.Clown will not get any changes now. Fvck
@LordziPL said:
I don’t wanna read D:
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/608955#Comment_608955I don’t wanna read D:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/608955#Comment_608955
I know right? I didn't come to the forums to read stuff.
hey wait a minute
@Peanits said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/608960#Comment_608960I know right? I didn't come to the forums to read stuff. Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲ ▼ hey wait a minute
@Peanits said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/608960#Comment_608960
Nobody goes to the forums to read! :P Oh... we do... D:
@GrootDude Next you'll tell me people go on Twitter and Reddit to read. Smh
@BBQnDemogorgon said:@GrootDude Next you'll tell me people go on Twitter and Reddit to read. Smh
@BBQnDemogorgon said:
What is “reading” anyway? :P
What?
There's no reason for any letter in the alphabet to sound the way it does.
@Kerbert said:There's no reason for any letter in the alphabet to sound the way it does.
theres also no reason their alphabetical order is the way it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8zWWp0akUU
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How?
Did I miss a memo?
i see i am not the only one who has no idea xD
so... any information on the matter, OP?
You didn't searched questions in the Reddit Q&A.
I re-searched ALL QUESTIONS.
Clown will not get any changes now. Fvck
I don’t wanna read D:
I know right? I didn't come to the forums to read stuff.
hey wait a minute
Nobody goes to the forums to read! :P Oh... we do... D:
@GrootDude Next you'll tell me people go on Twitter and Reddit to read. Smh
What is “reading” anyway? :P
What?
There's no reason for any letter in the alphabet to sound the way it does.
theres also no reason their alphabetical order is the way it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8zWWp0akUU