Question to Survivor mains from a Killer main.
Whats up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey. Been enjoying facing the Clown. PS4 player here so he's new to me as we only just got him on Thursday night. He's a lot of fun. Love that laugh when he hits you.
I'm gonna t-bag you
Enjoy it while you can. I couldnt play the first few days after the PC DLC and after these days noone plays him anymore..... We are back to the old meta killers because clown is just a joke compared to them
That's strange. I watch several PC gamers stream on YouTube. They are always going up against clowns. Just last night I was watching one doing the public matches with his friends, and they had about three clown matches.
My madness 🤪
I never understand “mains” just play both, guarantee you have over an 100% higher chance of growing a conscious.
I guess I'm more of a survivor player because I've reached rank 1 with surv and only like rank 11 or 12 or so with killer (miss piggy), honestly in my experience in the lower ranks, survs don't really get any better, killers do though. It sucks that the only three killers that I see consistently succeed are the holy trinity, and on rare occasions a good hag or a good clown. Otherwise they get a few kills but never 4k
"Main" simply implies you play one side/enjoy one side more that the other. I believe it rarely means "I play 100% killer and will never touch survivor." I'd consider myself a killer "main" as that is my go-to for fun. I have a few P3 survivors but I don't play them nearly as often.
i love how the killer calls it a T-bag but its not on his face its more a twerk then a T-bag .
How about those flashlight blind white screen Does it give you a headache as well ...
Same here... I enjoy playing killer more because I'm such a potato survivor lol! I still play survivor alot because I want to get better, but its just not as much fun to be the weakest link and struggling to learn. having a higher skill level as killer just makes it feel more enjoyable because I don't feel I'm bringing everyone else down and I can actually accomplish my goal lol