New DC-free achievement

image.png

Playing 100 trials in a row with less than 5 DCs grants you this achievement

Playing 500 trials with less than 25 DCs grants you a star with DC free icon over your head, in-game

This may encourage to not DC, jUst A LiTle BiT

Comments

  • No one would earn this achievement on the fact that the game loves to randomly make peoples games not work, or even not letting survivors escape even when passing the escape threshold.

  • @Seanzu said:

    No one would earn this achievement on the fact that the game loves to randomly make peoples games not work, or even not letting survivors escape even when passing the escape threshold.

    well earning it is not the target, the objective is making people to DC less lol some may not DC intentionally to gain the achievement, specially the star over the head

  • Well, I refuse to play on certain maps, but if an achievement was on the line... : P

    I guess I'll become a masochist.

  • Ok.


    Why? There are bigger fish to fry.

  • @Raven014 said:

    Well, I refuse to play on certain maps, but if an achievement was on the line... : P

    I guess I'll become a masochist.

    gud boi