Rant thread

Here you can post about any matches that you found annoying to the point where you wanted to/did DC.

I just faced against a rank 3 Freddy with dream pallets, ruin, bbq, and NOED who camped and tunnelled with 0 gens done and I ended up DCing after NOED got revealed when I was the last survivor and my door was 99%.

Comments

  • I played huntress and got the spirit map... I hate that map as killer.

  • I faced against a 4 blink nurse and considered it until I realized they were bad.


    However, there is a 4 man swf team in my area that I go against constantly. I'm forced to constantly change targets, since I'm wasting my time if I try. This is usually when I pull out an Ebony mori and Spirit to make them suffer. They bring insta-flashlights, instaheals, and brand new parts on a constant basis... It's stupid. As well as adrenaline, DS, and the meta perks.

    Then they complain to me when I mori them. I'm like: "I'm sorry, did you think I like your tricks? This is karma." However I've never said that back.