Curtain Call DLC coming to PS4 NA tonight?
**PS4 NA will have access to the DLCs on July 9th at midnight local time (between sunday and monday).
**
This is what they said in the post.
So that would mean late late tonight we get it? Right? Tonight at midnight it will be available?
Comments
Yes
I'd be thankful to have just under 20 hours to mess around with the new DLC content with the bloodhunt still going. That would be cool.
Its 12 :30 local time for me and 5:30 UTC. I still cannot purchase auric cells on my PS4. Dissapointed is too kind of a term to describe my emotional state.
Currently 3:22 AM for me, still no dlc or cells available. What do they mean "local time"?? Cause it's past my local midnight.
"PS4 EU and PS4 NA are two different entities that are managed separately, this is why the DLCs releases have different dates.
The Curtain Call Chapter as well as Auric Cells packs are considered DLCs by Sony. This means that before the DLCs are made available in their respective stores, players won't be able to buy Auric Cells Packs or the Curtain Call Chapter but will be able to play the 2.0.0 content.
PS4 EU will have access to the DLCs on July 6th at midnight local time (between thursday and friday).
PS4 NA will have access to the DLCs on July 9th at midnight local time (between sunday and monday)."
Shoulda been here already for me if its "local time"
While some of it is out of their hands, it's still quite frustrating.
Someone said that we've gotta wait till 12Pm in California. I dunno if they're right tho
Alright, that's not too bad! Thank you
“We have an amazing sale for this AAA game sir! I think it might sell millions.” “When’s it release Stephen?” “Well, it would come out the 23rd, but we have to delay it a week cuz it ain’t a Tuesday am I right?”
“We have an amazing sale for this AAA game sir! I think it might sell millions.” “When’s it release Stephen?” “Well, it would come out the 23rd, but we have to delay it a week cuz it ain’t a Tuesday am I right?”
Love the banner at the top right now.
Should read "We're dipshits and don't understand how the PS4 store works" instead of they're checking the schedule lol
official word then? i am in awe. shock and awe.
What are you talking about? Tuesday isn' t the only day PS4 can get stuff right? I mean I remember getting the SAW chapter on a wed or Thursday. Save it.
PS4 store updates every day.
They said it was going to release July 9th at midnight. Nope.
Store has now updated for July 9th and here we are with no DLC.
The store updates all the time. In fact one will occur in 2 hours. We won’t get dlc though, because during that small time period; behavior will still, “be looking for issues”
EU store updates at midnight EU time every day.
US store is different and updates around noon.
Pffft, maybe in California, it updates at like 4 pm EST usually
I understand stuff gets delayed. What I don't understand is the sudden shutdown of communication from the Devs. My one and only complaint.
LOL