What do you think of Loadouts?

I think loadouts would be a great addition to both survivor and killer sides. Maybe let people have 3 to 5 saved perk loadouts for each character? It would make gimmick builds much easier, more accessible and faster.

What do you think?

Comments

  • Sure. I wouldn't mind.

  • It's not a bad idea.

  • I've always wanted this. If a couple of people equip a flashlight, I have to remember who has Mad Grit, switch to them, try and remember everything in the Fruit Ninja build, find and equip all of those perks, pick a couple of addons AND grab a Mori. I usually run out of time.

  • I love this idea! Small quality of life changes :D

  • It would save some time when choosing your perks and add-ons

    I'm fine with it, I don't mind it

  • That would be handy. Often times my perk selection is drasticly different depending on what addons I have available. A scratch mirror build isnt going to have the same perks as a build running "normal" addons for example.