Nurse without her mask?
I've seen what Huntress, Pig and quite a few others look like underneath their masks but not the Nurse. Is there a picture anywhere?
I've seen what Huntress, Pig and quite a few others look like underneath their masks but not the Nurse. Is there a picture anywhere?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She has a cosmetic without her mask. :P
The one where you can see her mouth/chin? That's a cool one but I meant her whole face. I want to see her beautiful eyes!
I can’t help you there since I haven’t seen that.
Well thanks for nothing, Groot!
Jk 😝
Groot is leaving!>:cI am Groot
There is a lot of killer i want to see unmasked like The legion/Pig/Trapper and of course Nea.
Piggy
Yes i know i've seen all i've mentioned but i want in-game you see what i mean.
Mine is in game. The survivor is close enough to see through the pig head.
Just search "Dead by daylight Trapper unmasked" in google
First time I saw this portrait sketch, it reminded me of Nurse. I dont know why. Perhaps the clothes with big shoulders dress.
https://youtu.be/cHlScT5KfuE
Have someone use the gasmask nurse and peek inside