Feng Min needs skirt physics. #justiceforfeng
All of the skirt cosmetics in the game have physics besides fengs. They instead just stick to her legs and it looks really gross when doing any movement. PLEAS FIX THIS DEVS!!!!!!!! #Justiceforfeng
Comments
Stop trying to stare at asian panties, you hentai.
100% agree! She needs more skirts and better physics on her clothes. Also where the ######### is my bunny hoodie god dammit?!
Uh, I don’t think hentai is a state of being, rather it’s what you look at, not who does the looking.
If they made a hoodie it's mostly come in two parts: a head piece and torso piece unless you want blue pigtails clipping through the hood.
It's the Japanese word for pervert.
I personally think everyone should have their physics done. There are some character's hair that don't move or clothing that might normally move around not. Kate is pretty much one of the only ones that has proper physics. And about that bunny Feng, that'd be adorable.
Proper physics, you say? points at her spagettie hair
Well, there's that, yeah, which should be tamed a bit.
It actually is a state of being.
Yup!
I just want panda or cat hoody for Feng, I know I will never get them, but I can still hope :'( #冯的正义
1) make sure on those Concepts you promised us we need bunny and Panda Min you delivered on David now deliver on Feng.
2) call me weeb or whatever but it would be nice to have a schoolgirl Min not necessarily asking for it to be anime theme but that's down to you guys.
3) fix the clothes physics on her skirt we don't want another cardigan stuck to her ass situation.