Biased farming
If it was just once I wouldnt care but this is the fourth time its happened and its pissing me off
Start a game in GASP SOLO_QUEUE I go into the game and play as normal killer finds us so what they attack and hook as per the norm but after I die from 3rd hook and farming survivors they all just run around and pallet stun step in traps intentionally and just have the killer stare at them while they do generators
is it wrong of me to be upset? did I do something to make them hate me specifically?
and when in game reports do nothing what further action should I take?
Im wasting my good items addons and offerings because others dont want to play the game
Comments
In all honesty, I would say that was a SWF that knows the Killer and they messaged each other to farm, but go ahead and Kill the random cause who cares about the random. It’s a sad state of affairs. You have every right to be upset. SWF hurts solo Survivors as well as Killers. If you’re not “one of the pack” you’ll be excluded and left to die or killed off (in this case.)
Its in no way reportable. Unless your teammates went out of their way to get you killed, such as pointing out your location to the killer...you cant report them. The killer just as well is allowed to be friendly towards whomever. The killer choosing to farm points at the end instead of just finishing the game is not reportable as long as its consensual (as long as they arnt forcing the remaining survivors to do it).
so farming me in front of the killer and body blocking my escape isnt working with the killer?
and even if this is still the case that just means its another glaring problem with the game
like "Ill just go into this game and kill 1 guy then go stand in a corner"
no that makes the game less fun for way too many people
Is a reportable offense. Farming people off the hook is one thing, but if they did go out of their way to block your escape I would argue it falls under that. So in other words, report that kind of thing.
Like I said, unless they are going out of theyre way to get you killed...its not reportable. If they are following you around to bodyblock you for the killer, thats going out of there way to get you killed. That was not in anyway what you described in your initial post. You said you got caught and hooked 3 times and it was normal up to that point. The strange part to you was what happened AFTER you were no longer part of the match, in that the killer ceased trying to kill survivors and they just farmed points instead.