What would be a good build that’s not about pallet looping and stuff like that.
I prefer playing immersed but if necessary I can pallet loop decently. I looked around for a good build and I couldn’t come up with a good one or find a decent one. Got any recommendations?
Comments
Warning, no matter who or what I'm playing I always have some sort of BP gain perk to help with the grind. Usually We're Gonna Farm Forever in the case of surv (they don't have as many point increasing options). This means most of the things I'm suggesting will be 3 perks with a fourth one left up to you
Personally I'm a huge fan of Ace in the Hole + Plunderers Instinct and Bond. Become the gift giving hero your team doesn't deserve! Best when played as Ace.
Hope + Adrenaline + Wakeup. No perks until the end game, but when it arrives YOU ARE GOD
Empathy + Autodidact + Botany Knowledge. Heal me, heal steve, heal the killer, doesn't matter. Just heal
Decisive Strike + Dead Hard + Adrenawin. Who doesn't like a second chance. Or 3.
Streetwise (A toolbox, preferrably commodious) + Leader + Prove Thyself. Gather around and crank those Gennies out.
Streetwise + Vigil + Bond. Your very aura makes the other survivors lives easier.
Alert + Dark Sense + Spine Chill + Premonition. If you get caught with this much forewarning, it's your fault at this point.
Stakeout + Diversion + Quick and Quiet + Urban Immersion. The killer becomes the hunted. Follow your prey and use their own terror radius against them. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I tend to constantly change up my build, outside of always having a bloodpoint perk like I mentioned, so posts like this are always fun to me. I hope you enjoy some of these suggestions.
Stake Out, Diversion, Iron Will, Sprint Burst.
Stake Out - Obvious reasons
Urban Evasion - Again obvious
Iron Will - So you can be immersed even when injured.
Sprint Burst - Okay I know people might not like this perk with immersive builds, but it’s kinda for that “OH #########” moment. You know when the killer notices you crouching behind the tree and you just have to go? Yeah that kind.
My stealth build is spine chill, lightweight, sprint burst, empathy (empathy can be replaced with whatever you want I use it to get heals in or to confirm the killer is chasing someone else so I can focus on an objective)
Personally I'd slap bond in Empathy's slot since it's an immersion build. On a none heal build, I feel like I'd waste too much time getting to anyone outside of Bond's reach. I love that you didn't go with the basic ######### Urban, Quick and Quite, Self Care, Claudette
Oh im a claudette also empathy is double fold it shows who is in a chase and that the chase is far enough away for me to relax also he altruism points are nice
My stealth build is alert, spine chill, lightweight and lithe. I always know if where the killer is, and if he comes to me I can trick him with lightweight and then lithe away (I would swap alert with Q&Q, but sadly I don’t have it on feng)
Urban evasion, Self care, and 2 other bad perks. Sit in a bush on the edge of the map while you team carries the load.
Profit.