Revert back to Hatch Spawns
Before the release of the End Game Collapse, 2 gens would have to be done in order for the hatch to spawn with one survivor left, 3 gens for 2 survivors, 4 for 3 and all for four. I think you should revert back to this system. Im almost always forced to slug the second to last person in order to find the last dude so he doesn't get the hatch with NO GENS DONE. Its ridiculous to still give survivors a chance if they didn't try. And it certainly isn't fun for that guy Im slugging but you gotta do what you gotta do. Reverting back to the hatch spawning requirements would make survivors want to do gens instead of just waiting for their mates to die. Even if you feel this would be too strong of a nerf, what with killers now being able to close the hatch, make Left Behind base or something. It's unfair for survivors that don't try to get the chance of escape.
Comments
Oh so you want survivors to just crouch around a map to "try" to do a gen?
lol
Sorry wish I had more .... But no just
lol
@Kerbert. And what about if killer can't close the hatch if he didn't kill 3 survs when last gen is done?
No thanks. I'd rather not spend who knows how long looking for a Survivor hiding all over the Map with no attempt being made to do Gens.
Working on gens is boring.. I'd rather wait it out.