New Chase Music
I want to feel like I'm in a horror movie, not like I'm being baked over an open fire by a weird Amazonian Tribe being sacrificed to the sun deity. Perhaps even unique chase music for each killer???
I want to feel like I'm in a horror movie, not like I'm being baked over an open fire by a weird Amazonian Tribe being sacrificed to the sun deity. Perhaps even unique chase music for each killer???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed
I'd like to be able to turn it off, myself. Want to better hear them running.
sound like good chase theme fore me :D