Survivor Perks should be more powerful if you play solo or something

Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found

Comments

  • How about the nurse nerf coming up ?

    learn how to counter the killer

  • You mean: "Perks for survivors should be weaker when in SWF?"

    I agree.

  • @Raven014 said:

    You mean: "Perks for survivors should be weaker when in SWF?"

    I agree.

    This only works if you then ban people for dodging lobbies until they get in the same one as their friends to not have that disadvantage. When you then take into account that the devs don't ban for abusing exploits (Wake Up, Sprint Burst) this can never work

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/606350#Comment_606350

    This only works if you then ban people for dodging lobbies until they get in the same one as their friends to not have that disadvantage. When you then take into account that the devs don't ban for abusing exploits (Wake Up, Sprint Burst) this can never work

    True... not like the devs will want to fix that, since survivors are "taking advantage of the mechanics".

  • I think solo survivor should have kindred as a base. I don't play survivor because a lot of games i get 1 or 2 hooked because my teammates all thought someone else was coming for me. Makes it hard to rank up.