Generators

Can we please have longer gen times so killers actually get a chance to win instead of only getting to kill one person. Its so boring having to play billy, nurse, spirit just to keep control and it's still hard to keep control with any of them

Comments

  • YES! I've been saying this for ages! : D

    I'm in red ranks, with Ruin, and the first gen gets one in 20 seconds! It's ludicrous!

  • Making it so that you need to press m1 for longer isn't the way to do it, you know. Makes a boring thing even more boring. Adding a secondary objective is the way to do it.

  • Then make all killers faster.

  • @se05239 said:

    Making it so that you need to press m1 for longer isn't the way to do it, you know. Makes a boring thing even more boring. Adding a secondary objective is the way to do it.

    I can agree with this, I was just giving some advice on how to make the killers more of a threat and less of a play toy for survivors lol