Can you explain to me what Burger King Myers is?
I've tried looking up a written description but I can't find one.
I've tried looking up a written description but I can't find one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure it’s just a build name for running both Judith’s tombstone and vanity mirror, it’s a challenge/meme build because both reduce movement speed and you’re not allowed to stalk so you remain with tier 1 reduced speed plus the reduction from those two addons (which both only come with a negative because you can’t leave tier 1) Thinking about how abysmally slow you walk with these in a chase you can imagine why it has its name.
Thanks so much. :)
Number 15. Burger King Foot Lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger, is somebody's foot fungus.