I ordered the mug yesterday as well, can't wait for my order to arrive now :)
I ordered mine in April and got it today. It had gotten lost by the courier and it appeared like a week ago. I had already lost faith but well, here it is!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hecks ya, those are awesome!
You're making me jealous >.>
I ordered the mug yesterday as well, can't wait for my order to arrive now :)
I ordered mine in April and got it today. It had gotten lost by the courier and it appeared like a week ago. I had already lost faith but well, here it is!
Oh wow that took ages, glad it turned up eventually!