Did corn get nerfed?
I have been noticing that the corn in Coldwind and Thompson House are lighter in color, and when I thought I was going crazy, I looked at an older recording of one of my gameplays a few months ago and the corn was darker and more detailed! Did this change at some point?
Comments
I noticed that too, but I didn't see anything related to corn on the patchnotes. Could you please clarify @Peanits ?
I noticed it too.
So I wasn't crazy? I already miss blending in the corn :(
I can see... i can FIGHT
Oh No!
PikachuClaudette, use Powers of a Predator! *disappears like magic*I think they reviewed the texture/colors etc for have better fps
Curse you space age technology
Huh, but it is actually easy to detect them sometimes, like using Bloodhound. I wish they stop nerfing stealth play too XD
Admittedly "Corn Blindness" still occurs for many killers (especially short ones... save for Freddy) and survivors can still pull off running all around the rotten fields leaving scratch marks, and then just walking a few lanes over and urban away. All this does is make it so that survivors crouching still between stalks are more noticeable, which honestly was a needed change since certain survivors and cosmetics made it too easy for them to pull this stunt off and completely lose killers. You can still stealth around in corn and maintain a broken line of sight with killers by giving them a wide berth, so the stealth advantage of Corn is not completely gone, its just no longer a guarantee to lose a killer by wearing dark cosmetics.