Dead by Chainsaw

90% of my Survivor matches the last couple nights have been against Hillbillies. It's starting to get rather tedious. Buffs for other killers, when?

Comments

  • Are you a Survivor main? I'm only asking because you've gotta be the first guy who complains about facing the same Killer over and over again and understands the problem is that the others are underpowered. If you were also a Survivor main, that'd mean there's still hope.

  • Killer main, but I've played Survivor much more recently. Especially before the removal of the pallet vacuum.

    But I get exactly why Hillbilly is getting lots of play and I don't fault any killer players for it. It just so boring to keep playing the same match over and over.
  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    Killer main, but I've played Survivor much more recently. Especially before the removal of the pallet vacuum.

    But I get exactly why Hillbilly is getting lots of play and I don't fault any killer players for it. It just so boring to keep playing the same match over and over.

    Well, that explains why you're a reasonable person. Oh well. My search for hope continues...

  • play at better ranks?

    i dont see billies “that often” at rank1

  • Lowbei said:
    play at better ranks?

    i dont see billies “that often” at rank1
    I'm at rank 2 as Survivor. It was fun at rank 10, a nice variety, but as soon as I hit rank 5 it was nothing but Hillbillies. Stupid Bloodhunt making me binge my way to red ranks

  • Lowbei said:
    play at better ranks?

    i dont see billies “that often” at rank1
    I'm at rank 2 as Survivor. It was fun at rank 10, a nice variety, but as soon as I hit rank 5 it was nothing but Hillbillies. Stupid Bloodhunt making me binge my way to red ranks
    meh so derank. its much easier farming at lower ranks, especially for bloodhunt
  • SoonTM (aka prolly early 2020)

  • i stay in the 12 to 9 ranks and i'm a billy.... most of the survivors say they don't see many billys till they get in rank 5 and up.... billys and nurses at 5 up. i know i'm not getting the most out of my chainsaw. its ok though. its still a fun game....