Selfcare: is it worth it?

I get that there is some form of no heal/sc meta right now, but I am not sure about that.

What do you think?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @nerfeverything said:

    I run it because I play distraction. I bring a flashlight so I don't really use medkits and I don't want my team wasting time healing me either. That said, I also run adrenaline, balanced landing and spine chill so I guess bad killers would call me toxic. If you don't want to be toxic, don't run sc or any other perk. If you want to play a game where you take tons of hits, SC is fine for that.


    GOOD KILLERS would call you toxic. For starters, your running Adrenawin(an OP perk with ZERO downsides) and secondly if your playing Flashlight Jesus, you're most likely stunning killers during a pickup when they are framelocked and unable to dodge the stun.

    As I have said in the past, the only reason the ability to flightlight stun killers during a pickup hasn't been patched out yet is due to the inevitable survior main outrage that would follow since it would render the flashlight USELESS. And if one minor change renders an item useless...then maybe the devs should rethink the uses for the Flashlight period.

  • No. Adrenaline Rush and Medkits exist.

  • @deathsia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605026#Comment_605026

    GOOD KILLERS would call you toxic. For starters, your running Adrenawin(an OP perk with ZERO downsides) and secondly if your playing Flashlight Jesus, you're most likely stunning killers during a pickup when they are framelocked and unable to dodge the stun.

    As I have said in the past, the only reason the ability to flightlight stun killers during a pickup hasn't been patched out yet is due to the inevitable survior main outrage that would follow since it would render the flashlight USELESS. And if one minor change renders an item useless...then maybe the devs should rethink the uses for the Flashlight period.

    You still think survivors are OP? And flashlights of all things? I hate to tell you this but you can easily bait the flashlight user out or look at a wall.

    Adrenaline isn’t OP, you run three perks for most of the game and then earn it by doing your objective.

1 2 ›