Trouble pipping as hag

I've been playing a lot of hag this season, and this is the first time I've been going for rank 1 with her since the new emblem system came along. The problem I'm having is that even though I've been killing three or more survivors almost every game and almost never letting them get all the gens done, I keep black pipping.

I'm rank 7 right now, and the last 8 or so games have all been black pips, one or two emblems away from pipping. One thing I've noticed is that I always get silver in devout, and I think that's because there has either been a disconnect or a hatch escape in each game.

Normally I don't care about rank enough to really go for high ranks, but playing hag at this rank is starting to feel brain-dead. I'd really like some sort of challenge.

Comments

  • bump

    Still need some help :(

  • Having silver in devout typically isnt a Hag issue. Whats your ranks in malivous and chaser typically? How often are you getting immediate hits from teleporting rather than from chasing ppl down?

  • @LordGlint said:

    Having silver in devout typically isnt a Hag issue. Whats your ranks in malivous and chaser typically? How often are you getting immediate hits from teleporting rather than from chasing ppl down?

    Teleport hits make up the majority of my hits. I think that malicious and chaser are normally my two highest ones, and they're normally gold (I think), sometimes silver. Gatekeeper is also gold or silver, but mostly silver. I don't think I've gotten a single iridescent since my black pip streak started.

  • @Exerlin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605059#Comment_605059

    Teleport hits make up the majority of my hits. I think that malicious and chaser are normally my two highest ones, and they're normally gold (I think), sometimes silver. Gatekeeper is also gold or silver, but mostly silver. I don't think I've gotten a single iridescent since my black pip streak started.

    Then that's your issue. You aren't getting the points for the first half of the chase. This issue also plagues Myers, Hillbilly, pLaG, and to an extent, Pig.

  • @Awakey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605074#Comment_605074

    Then that's your issue. You aren't getting the points for the first half of the chase. This issue also plagues Myers, Hillbilly, pLaG, and to an extent, Pig.

    Oh. That's awful. They should really patch that. Thanks for telling me