Ghostface Mains: Any difference while using Driver's License?

I rarely use addons on Ghost Face since his basekit is fine to me, but times when i equip Driver's License, I feel like that it doesn't do as advertised, since I still get revealed at a great distance by a survivor. Am I using it wrong or is it just a placebo for GF?

Comments

  • Hmm, I notice a slight difference, mainly because I recently decided to stand on top of a hill to test it and have a stare off with a Dwight and a Min that I normally would have lost especially with 2 survivors. But don’t think it’s enough of a difference to be a purple addon though, it falls victim to the inconsistent reveals problem. Not the best addon to be honest. I don’t get revealed from across the map though if that’s what you mean (though this rarely happened to me in the first place so just to be clear I don’t know if the addon changes this much at all). Until any bugs with reveals are 100% fixed I can’t say for sure how useful this addon is in all situations. Seems slightly useful...sometimes.

  • It makes it easier to negotiate with cops without getting arrested, when you get pulled over.

  • I think most people pair that with Victim's Detailed Routine to make survivors have to come pretty close to reveal you, but I don't use Driver's license unless I have nothing else useful. I haven't actually tested the ranges, but I would imagine when paired with Victim's Detailed Routine it could get pretty useful. I don't think it's bugged or anything though, I imagine it's working as intended. Considerably may just not be a huge distance in the grand scheme of things.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    I think most people pair that with Victim's Detailed Routine to make survivors have to come pretty close to reveal you, but I don't use Driver's license unless I have nothing else useful. I haven't actually tested the ranges, but I would imagine when paired with Victim's Detailed Routine it could get pretty useful.

    Really good point, I haven’t tried stacking them either (stacked near everything but those wow), maybe that’s when it really makes a visible difference. Shame it doesn’t seem to do that much on its own.

  • Haven't noticed it to be that beneficial, when the green counterpart seems to work on almost the same level. I typically skip the license when it pops up on my bloodweb, and grab every chewed pen i can find.