Leatherface Terror radius
Ok, so i'm back.....with more Leatherface topics...because I have a life.
Anyway, it is a smaller topic really, I was just wondering what everybody thought would be an ideal terror radius for LF. Personally I would say 24 meters because the whole point of LF is that you have to get close so this would be a small buff to help him with that.
This with monitor and abuse would be pretty awesome but of course let me know what you guys think.
Comments
Bubba's Chainsaw:
-Has 10 charges.
-Takes 3 seconds to charge Bubba's Chainsaw to 100%, each second charging his chainsaw will spend 0.5 charges.
-LF movement speed will remain at 115% while charging.
-Upon release, LF will go swing his chainsaw in front of him, each second his chainsaw swing is active, it'll spend 1 charge.
-LF can cancel his chainsaw swing by tapping the attack interaction key with a 1 second animation followed after the cancel.
-If Bubba's Chainsaw runs out of charges or LF bumps into a object, LF will enter a 3 second tantrum with limited movement.
-Cannot START charging Bubba's Chainsaw when at 2 charges or less.
-When not using Bubba's Chainsaw, regain 0.5 of a charge per second. This will be displayed around your chainsaw power icon, exactly like Myers Evil Within progress bar.
-His terror radius will remain at 32m because LF is a close range punisher so survivors need to know when LF is coming so they can avoid 1v1's in tight spaces.
It's very interesting, defenitely something that would be a good test on PTR. My only concern with this is that it while it certainly would buff LF in areas, it would also cause some limitations in terms of the fact that his chainsaw runs on a resource unlike Hillbilly who wouldn't have these problems still. But like I say this is what PTR's are for.
Hmmm, I am now more convinced! Yeah they really need to test changes like this on the PTB. That of course applies to all killers but LF feels very left out right now so thats why I keep on making LF posts.
You are completely corerect that I said that in one of my posts! And now that I understand your suggestions more, I think they would absolutely help LF while still making him able to be countered.
You should post this as a discussion, I think it may get some traction!
LF has started to become more of a topic of conversation so defo go for it!
Whoa, ok I think we should just chill. He has an idea that is up for debate, that is all. The least we can be is civil about our disagreements
On the other hand, every idea is debatable like you said. Hopefully they'll look at LF in the future mid-chapter patch.
I'd be for Bubba getting a Slightly or Moderately faster chainsaw charge time than Hillbilly. Bubba's chainsaw is constantly on and can be heard a long distance away even with the add-ons, like a second terror radius that has a directional tracking nerf. That little buff could go a long way.
My own idea to nerf Bubba is that when he hooks someone they come off the hook with a 1 to 2 minute Mangled status. I mean, he is the devs' direct inspiration for the hooking mechanic. They publically admitted as much when they brought him into the game.