I just discovered the funniest build of DbD

Leatherface with p3 clothes and Claudette's head with:

  • Dark Devotion
  • Tinkerer
  • Monitor & Abuse
  • Hex: Ruin

You can bring silent chainsaw addons for extra roleplay (despite being useless).

Enjoy getting ninja chainsaws every game and scaring the s* out of the survivors. Share your experiences with this build (or similar) below xddddddddd

Comments

  • Dang. My Meme builds:

    "Doing Gens, you?" build:

    -P3 Claudette or Infected Black Claudette

    -Swamp or Macmillan Estate

    -Key with whatever you want

    -Urban Evasion, Diversion, Iron Will or Distortion, Spine Chill


    "The Broken, ultimate survivor"

    -some character with the brightest clothes

    -any map

    -Medkit with both instaheals

    -No Mither, Self Care, Pharmacy, Left Behind or Up on the Ante


    Enjoy ;)

  • With Old Freddy I used to run Monitor and Abuse with Red Paint Brush and Z-block for 0 Terror Radius and 3 second dream transition.


    Another particularly funny build was what I called "One Punch Freddy"

    Old Freddy with Save The Best For Last, Play With Your Food, Rancor, and a 4th perk. (I used Monitor and Abuse because you ain't getting 4 stacks with BBQ and NOED undermined the cheese-factor)

    Ignore the obsession. If you see him you'd sleep him, chase for a bit (if I had zero PWYF stacks I'd swing a few times to make it look like I'm trying to hit him) and break chase for Play With Your Food.

    Target the 3 non obsessions, rack up those STBFL stacks and you'll hit max stacks and remain there for 99% of the match. Again if you find the obsession or he wakes up rush over and re-sleep him and break chase again for PYWF but don't hit him.

    Normally, people ALWAYS suspect the obsession vs Freddy to be Remember Me so they go immersed worried you'd tunnel the crap out of them or hide in lockers to deny you stacks. Since Old Freddy wouldn't show his aura to awake survivors, they'd NEVER suspect you to be running Rancor, and if they did (they were asleep) they'd think you were just using Rancor and not Save The Best For Last, until they notice the super fast cooldown animation and then it's already too late.

    After machine gunning the other 3 down with STBFL and zipping around from Play With Your Food, and the last non-obsession is on deathhook go find the obsession and initiate in a chase, waiting for that last gen to be done. As soon as it's done, instadown and Mori him with Rancor.


    I used to run this build all the time during the Mettle Of Man Crisis. Survivors would always have a McLoopyPants running MoM + Dead Hard + Deliverance/Adrenaline + DS with an instaheal and they were extremely hard to sacrifice and their goal was to get your attention and easily keep you occupied while their 3 SWF buddies rush gens.

    As soon as I realized MoM was an obsession perk, my first thought is "The guy running MoM will always be the Rancor target."


    One Punch Freddy allowed you to target the 3 gen jockeys, ignore McLoopyPants (Again his entire goal was to otherwise get on your nerves and keep you distracted, he would never be worried about gens as his build was designed explicitly looping and wasting as much of your time as possible) and get a bonus every time you find him, remain at max STBFL stacks machine gunning the others down, and finally one-punch-mori McLoopyPants right as he's about to escape. This counters literally every perk and item he has, including his 3 SWF buddies with borrowed time.


    I chose Freddy because I saw a similar "STBFL + Bamboozle + BBQ + Rancor" build and finally a "STBFL + PWYF + NOED + Rancor" build and exchanged NOED with Monitor and Abuse for better tracking. Also, the aspect of the "Worst" killer in the game instagibbing someone with a meta-loadout was amusing to me, and Old Freddy's aura immunity came in handy for hiding the fact I was running Rancor.

  • I like to run the 4 meter terror radius Myers on The Game. Dead Rabbit + J. Myers Memorial for addons. M&A, BBQ, PGTW and Ruin. 0 heartbeat in Tier 1, 4 meters in Tier 2, plus you get to use Tier 3. It feels great being a 115% movement speed and getting gen grabs.

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    Dang. My Meme builds:

    "Doing Gens, you?" build:

    -P3 Claudette or Infected Black Claudette

    -Swamp or Macmillan Estate

    -Key with whatever you want

    -Urban Evasion, Diversion, Iron Will or Distortion, Spine Chill

    "The Broken, ultimate survivor"

    -some character with the brightest clothes

    -any map

    -Medkit with both instaheals

    -No Mither, Self Care, Pharmacy, Left Behind or Up on the Ante

    Enjoy ;)

    Wow I definitely have to try these builds especially the second one XD

  • Plague with Black Incense and an Apple is really fun and strong. Or Plague with Iridescent Seal and Tinkerer is also scary.

    Spirit with Bloody Hair Brooch and Wakizashi Saya is also pretty fun and pretty broken if you ask me ( you can literally land unavoidable hits and you don't need any prediction or skill whatsoever and I don't think there is a loop or building these add-ons can't counter ).

  • @Toybasher said:

    With Old Freddy I used to run Monitor and Abuse with Red Paint Brush and Z-block for 0 Terror Radius and 3 second dream transition.

    Another particularly funny build was what I called "One Punch Freddy"

    Old Freddy with Save The Best For Last, Play With Your Food, Rancor, and a 4th perk. (I used Monitor and Abuse because you ain't getting 4 stacks with BBQ and NOED undermined the cheese-factor)

    Ignore the obsession. If you see him you'd sleep him, chase for a bit (if I had zero PWYF stacks I'd swing a few times to make it look like I'm trying to hit him) and break chase for Play With Your Food.

    Target the 3 non obsessions, rack up those STBFL stacks and you'll hit max stacks and remain there for 99% of the match. Again if you find the obsession or he wakes up rush over and re-sleep him and break chase again for PYWF but don't hit him.

    Normally, people ALWAYS suspect the obsession vs Freddy to be Remember Me so they go immersed worried you'd tunnel the crap out of them or hide in lockers to deny you stacks. Since Old Freddy wouldn't show his aura to awake survivors, they'd NEVER suspect you to be running Rancor, and if they did (they were asleep) they'd think you were just using Rancor and not Save The Best For Last, until they notice the super fast cooldown animation and then it's already too late.

    After machine gunning the other 3 down with STBFL and zipping around from Play With Your Food, and the last non-obsession is on deathhook go find the obsession and initiate in a chase, waiting for that last gen to be done. As soon as it's done, instadown and Mori him with Rancor.

    I used to run this build all the time during the Mettle Of Man Crisis. Survivors would always have a McLoopyPants running MoM + Dead Hard + Deliverance/Adrenaline + DS with an instaheal and they were extremely hard to sacrifice and their goal was to get your attention and easily keep you occupied while their 3 SWF buddies rush gens.

    As soon as I realized MoM was an obsession perk, my first thought is "The guy running MoM will always be the Rancor target."

    One Punch Freddy allowed you to target the 3 gen jockeys, ignore McLoopyPants (Again his entire goal was to otherwise get on your nerves and keep you distracted, he would never be worried about gens as his build was designed explicitly looping and wasting as much of your time as possible) and get a bonus every time you find him, remain at max STBFL stacks machine gunning the others down, and finally one-punch-mori McLoopyPants right as he's about to escape. This counters literally every perk and item he has, including his 3 SWF buddies with borrowed time.

    I chose Freddy because I saw a similar "STBFL + Bamboozle + BBQ + Rancor" build and finally a "STBFL + PWYF + NOED + Rancor" build and exchanged NOED with Monitor and Abuse for better tracking. Also, the aspect of the "Worst" killer in the game instagibbing someone with a meta-loadout was amusing to me, and Old Freddy's aura immunity came in handy for hiding the fact I was running Rancor.

    Seems like you are a Freddy expert, I like you. I would really like to try these interesting builds but now that freddy has been reworked is not the same :( Did you really get some use of PWYF? I always lose so much time with the obsession to get tokens, I feel like I'm losing my time...

    Thanks for the great and well explained comment tho!!


  • @Groxiverde said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/603987#Comment_603987

    Seems like you are a Freddy expert, I like you. I would really like to try these interesting builds but now that freddy has been reworked is not the same :( Did you really get some use of PWYF? I always lose so much time with the obsession to get tokens, I feel like I'm losing my time...

    Thanks for the great and well explained comment tho!!


    I'd always be sleeping people as often as possible. Freddy was without a doubt one of the worst killers if you simply slept and chased one survivor at a time. If you constantly slept people then ran away, you had good tracking on them. Aura crouched? They're being woken up. Resleep him and the guy who woke him. If you don't actually hit anyone until you're ready to attempt to go for a down, you'd deny self-care wakeup meaning they HAVE to find an awake survivor, or blow a gen, which would alert you to rush back over to re-sleep them. Freddy's main power was literally wasting everyone's time, and as a former Doctor main I like stall, and Freddy had extremely good stall.


    In terms of PWYF, I got SOME use out of it. As mentioned I'd never attack the obsession (Again, typically a "Meta Of Man" McLoopyPants at the time I began running this build out of frustration) until Rancor was active so I'm always high in STBFL stacks. (And once I do hit the obsession, it causes an insta-down and leads into a Mori because of Rancor) Sometimes I'd repeatedly break and re-engage in the chase to max my stacks on PWYF and run off after the non-obsessions. The speed bonus from PWYF (Even though you lose a stack with each swing) and fast hit cooldown from STBFL allowed you to machine-gun everyone else down pretty quickly since max PWYF stacks (3) made you move at 130% speed. Once you're not at max stacks, go find the obsession, and farm stacks off of him again.


    It was a dumb build but somewhat viable even in mid-high ranks. Nobody expected a Freddy with such a lopsided build, and by saving one player (Typically the one designed to draw agro) for a one-hit mori at the end allowed you to focus 99% of your attention on the other 3.

  • @Toybasher said:

    With Old Freddy I used to run Monitor and Abuse with Red Paint Brush and Z-block for 0 Terror Radius and 3 second dream transition.

    Another particularly funny build was what I called "One Punch Freddy"

    Old Freddy with Save The Best For Last, Play With Your Food, Rancor, and a 4th perk. (I used Monitor and Abuse because you ain't getting 4 stacks with BBQ and NOED undermined the cheese-factor)

    Ignore the obsession. If you see him you'd sleep him, chase for a bit (if I had zero PWYF stacks I'd swing a few times to make it look like I'm trying to hit him) and break chase for Play With Your Food.

    Target the 3 non obsessions, rack up those STBFL stacks and you'll hit max stacks and remain there for 99% of the match. Again if you find the obsession or he wakes up rush over and re-sleep him and break chase again for PYWF but don't hit him.

    Normally, people ALWAYS suspect the obsession vs Freddy to be Remember Me so they go immersed worried you'd tunnel the crap out of them or hide in lockers to deny you stacks. Since Old Freddy wouldn't show his aura to awake survivors, they'd NEVER suspect you to be running Rancor, and if they did (they were asleep) they'd think you were just using Rancor and not Save The Best For Last, until they notice the super fast cooldown animation and then it's already too late.

    After machine gunning the other 3 down with STBFL and zipping around from Play With Your Food, and the last non-obsession is on deathhook go find the obsession and initiate in a chase, waiting for that last gen to be done. As soon as it's done, instadown and Mori him with Rancor.

    I used to run this build all the time during the Mettle Of Man Crisis. Survivors would always have a McLoopyPants running MoM + Dead Hard + Deliverance/Adrenaline + DS with an instaheal and they were extremely hard to sacrifice and their goal was to get your attention and easily keep you occupied while their 3 SWF buddies rush gens.

    As soon as I realized MoM was an obsession perk, my first thought is "The guy running MoM will always be the Rancor target."

    One Punch Freddy allowed you to target the 3 gen jockeys, ignore McLoopyPants (Again his entire goal was to otherwise get on your nerves and keep you distracted, he would never be worried about gens as his build was designed explicitly looping and wasting as much of your time as possible) and get a bonus every time you find him, remain at max STBFL stacks machine gunning the others down, and finally one-punch-mori McLoopyPants right as he's about to escape. This counters literally every perk and item he has, including his 3 SWF buddies with borrowed time.

    I chose Freddy because I saw a similar "STBFL + Bamboozle + BBQ + Rancor" build and finally a "STBFL + PWYF + NOED + Rancor" build and exchanged NOED with Monitor and Abuse for better tracking. Also, the aspect of the "Worst" killer in the game instagibbing someone with a meta-loadout was amusing to me, and Old Freddy's aura immunity came in handy for hiding the fact I was running Rancor.

    I ran a build that I found online called don't forget the power glove it consists of noed, thrill of the hunt, devour hope and ruin. After haunted ground was available I ran that instead of the thrill of the hunt.It was an all in kinda build. I actually ran insidious on Freddy as well the perk was pretty good considering I had people ran into me when I stack z block and paintbrush together.

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    Dang. My Meme builds:

    "Doing Gens, you?" build:

    -P3 Claudette or Infected Black Claudette

    -Swamp or Macmillan Estate

    -Key with whatever you want

    -Urban Evasion, Diversion, Iron Will or Distortion, Spine Chill

    "The Broken, ultimate survivor"

    -some character with the brightest clothes

    -any map

    -Medkit with both instaheals

    -No Mither, Self Care, Pharmacy, Left Behind or Up on the Ante

    Enjoy ;)

    Did you play with the tag "Doing gens, you?" recently?

    Because I ran into someone who had that name and literally didn't do a single gen and just died while my teammate and I literally did all genes and got chased.

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/603986#Comment_603986

    Did you play with the tag "Doing gens, you?" recently?

    Because I ran into someone who had that name and literally didn't do a single gen and just died while my teammate and I literally did all genes and got chased.

    Never actually used it, I only do it for KYF XD

    It's funny because it is a real build people use XD (sadly)

  • Aye, look, someone on Reddit discovered it!

    image.png

    (and No0b3 did it now that I think about it)