DEVS tell us NOW what u plan on Nurse

Devs pleeease don't work on Nurse and through her at us in a PTB "to test" her. We all know its going to be to late for big changes on her at this point and you would only tweak some numbers at best.

Tell us NOW what you try and we can discuss. Or AT LEAST discuss with a fog whisperer behind the doors. A fog whisperer who is known playing both sides on high skill level.

Comments

  • @WickedMilk03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605628#Comment_605628

    its very true. Spirit, Billy, and nurse are the only killers i could play, lose, and say "thats my fault." Why? you ask? bc the game is poorly imbalanced and objectives go by so quick that every other killer needs hex: ruin to stand a chance against coordinated survivors. The game is asymmetrical which means it is needs to be balanced for high ranks. High ranks actually know what theyre doing so therefore thats how it should be, however crybaby survivor mains and crybaby killer mains just pick out the negatives of the other side instead of the negatives in BOTH SIDES. Yes there are only 3 viable killers in this game due to how quickly the survivors can do objectives and how lacking the other killers are at slowing the game + winning the chases. The game requires the survivors to make mistakes a majority of the time to lose instead of having the killer have skill to win. Survivors also have a crap ton of "second chance perks" which rewards poop gameplay. The new mettle change is trash because you take hits to earn it instead of having to lose a killer a bunch to earn it which would actually take skill.

    chrome_17MSK2ddy1.png chrome_AuySwnROPy.png chrome_LOWBWTR0Jl.png chrome_PHHLTxwA3U.png

    killer is so hard and nurse/billy/spirit are the only people that can be "viable".

    ok, carry on, I have no time for people that can only use three killers to get wins.

  • Just because you can 4K with something doesn't make them viable, Senzu. I could 4K with Leather Face, but that doesn't mean he's viable because he's not consistent.


    Viability can be replaced by Consistancy. Huntress is more consistent than Trapper, in my opinion. Nurse is more consistent than Huntress, and so on, the rest is your opinion.


    Therefore, if you show me how consistent those killers are, then you can say they are viable. 1 game isn't enough to justify the average game with that killer, we need more information.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605673#Comment_605673

    Just because you can 4K with something doesn't make them viable, Senzu. I could 4K with Leather Face, but that doesn't mean he's viable because he's not consistent.

    Viability can be replaced by Consistancy. Huntress is more consistent than Trapper, in my opinion. Nurse is more consistent than Huntress, and so on, the rest is your opinion.

    Therefore, if you show me how consistent those killers are, then you can say they are viable. 1 game isn't enough to justify the average game with that killer, we need more information.


    You're right, it proves jack, but anything over 2K is good, EVERY killer can 2K+ at every rank, so what if you get 0ks, the whole point of the game is to win/lose

  • its not that you cant win. Clearly you missed the part about survivors making mistakes is what inevitably dooms them. I used to main pig and would win a lot because I played pretty solid and sometimes i would lose because I screwed up but alot of times it was about how fast gens went regardless of if I played well. I also play hag because she can put a lot of pressure onto survivors and the game ultimately revolves around my skill when I play hag but I can still lose from quick gens. I have played many many games as freddy recently. I use MYC, Ruin, and Pop goes. I play very well. I use dream pallets. I consistently down survivors and yet they are still able to get out. Maybe I should tunnel more? I dont know but I remember one match specifically that I was downing everyone one after another with hardly any time inbetween chases and still all were alive at 1 hook left til they were dead when the game ended. It is possible to win as other killers. I think you aren't understanding what viable means here.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605690#Comment_605690

    You're right, it proves jack, but anything over 2K is good, EVERY killer can 2K+ at every rank, so what if you get 0ks, the whole point of the game is to win/lose

    The ranked system is balanced around a 4K, literally. I'm sure I'm not the only one because whenever I get a 3K, I usually don't pip, so killers are forced to go all out and win. Some killers struggle because they aren't built to do that well, unless of course, survivors make mistakes.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605693#Comment_605693

    The ranked system is balanced around a 4K, literally. I'm sure I'm not the only one because whenever I get a 3K, I usually don't pip, so killers are forced to go all out and win. Some killers struggle because they aren't built to do that well, unless of course, survivors make mistakes.

    The game would be useless if it was balanced around 4K.

    Survivors are supposed to win too, I escape sometimes and don't even pip. The system just doesn't work, it's not about balance, it's useless.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605697#Comment_605697

    The game would be useless if it was balanced around 4K.

    Survivors are supposed to win too, I escape sometimes and don't even pip. The system just doesn't work, it's not about balance, it's useless.

    I think the survivors' ranking system is okay, for the most part, but we are getting a rank rework on the second half of the road map.


    Through, back on topic, I don't mind Nurse getting add-on reworks because most of them are pretty lackluster. However, can we at least agree that her base is fine? Everyone thinks her base is fine, Senzu.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605645#Comment_605645

    so because i think the nurse is too strong I suddenly am ok with iri heads?

    I think SWF with keys are fine because they still have to do gens to be able to use it, the amount of times I've chased some SWFs trying to use key, and they use their key, I close it and kill the rest has been pretty high.

    Talk to me about insta heals, those things are BS. lmao

    oh look, I agree with you on some things and disagree about others, It's almost like I have issues with some parts of the game that you don't, that's what an opinion is called.

    They must not be very good SWF groups if they are opening the hatch without all members right there. SWF can be a real problem if they are all on coms and there is someone running object calling out your location the entire game. At least, a problem if you are not nurse or spirit; who basically don't care about loops or SWF.

  • I know exaclty what they are gonna do

    Remove nurse omega blink not sure how many blinks that is btw

    Make it so she can only have 3 blinks with addons or

    No addon that give her any more blinks there ya go also probably remove some distance addons maybi

    also balance them out like all killers have the same ammount of addons sortof

1 2 ›