No event ? No double points events ?

Hi !


If we won't have any event until 2020, will we have more double points events ?

And what about have more daily rituals .. ? Many players want it for several months .. e_e

Players shouldn't be punished because you're going to fix that game 3 years after the release, Behavior should give us at least the double points events I think.

Comments

  • Eh, we just had a double bp event that lasted twice than it should have, be patient mate

  • @Theluckyboi said:

    Eh, we just had a double bp event that lasted twice than it should have, be patient mate

    Some players can't play during the double points events.

  • Nah, they are working for the September update. We are gonna get a halloween event for sure

  • @xChrisx said:

    Nah, they are working for the September update. We are gonna get a halloween event for sure

    We gonna have a halloween event only if the next chapter won't have bugs :-/

  • They will announce a double bloodpoint event, act like it is some extremely generous and wonderful thing that wasn't planned long beforehand to shut up everyone up and then release their predatory garbage battlepass

  • I have ONE BBQ invitation that I forgot to use last year on my Feng and it annoys me being there. I don't need a NEW event, I just want a reason to put silly amounts of time into the game.

    People are saying that they would rather have no event so that the bugs can be fixed. So would I but the bugs will not be fixed. It STILL can't even calculate what rank I am on the end game summary screen three years on from the bug being reported!

    You know what would make me happy? An event. Even a rubbish unbalanced one full of bugs.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I have ONE BBQ invitation that I forgot to use last year on my Feng and it annoys me being there. I don't need a NEW event, I just want a reason to put silly amounts of time into the game.

    People are saying that they would rather have no event so that the bugs can be fixed. So would I but the bugs will not be fixed. It STILL can't even calculate what rank I am on the end game summary screen three years on from the bug being reported!

    You know what would make me happy? An event. Even a rubbish unbalanced one full of bugs.

    I have like 30 of these offerings on some killers, and I can't use them.. e_e

  • @Piwatte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/603407#Comment_603407

    I have like 30 of these offerings on some killers, and I can't use them.. e_e

    The game is over 3 years old, just one of the basic features that have been implemented shortly after release: the way to recycle unused offerings / add-ons to bloodpoints

    Oh wait, that doesn't exist, despite the game being over 3 years old. Amazing!

  • @Madjura You went from being generally positive to negative the moment battle pass/rifts were leaked.

    Does that feature really warrant an 180 away from positivity?