Finally got Escape Artist achievement.
Playing as level 30 Kate with Lithe, Pharmacy, WGLV, and Small Game. Playing against a wraith, felt bad for him I got his Devour Hope hex early on thinking it was ruin, he was running tinkerer with fast bells, bbq chili, and make your choice, hit him once with a pallet during chase but mostly did gens and saving team mates. Team kept getting smacked, gens getting done and I ran to an exit to open it was already wounded and didn't find team mates (they were all at the other gate). Wraith pops me, hooks near exit gate. On first hook and see MY ENTIRE TEAM LEAVING, not even injured or anything. Kobe'd off the hook and the hatch was right there.
Comments
"free yourself from the hook".... yeah never happening for me lol
I've actually been denied this achievement like 4 times, the worst one was where I kobe'd off a hook against freddy (2 of my other team mates were hooked) saved them, they ran to the exit then my other team mate was hooked I was gonna go in for the save, he camped, I was running back to the exit gate, and I got stuck by a blood warden
Other time was by a pig we got the gens done, opened the exit gates, saved a team mate, got exposed and downed, facetrapped and hooked, team mates fled, kobe'd and couldn't get the trap off my face before getting hooked again, and the pig had NOED. I don't Kobe unless my team mates give me no choice, either they are leaving or they get hooked.
these devs add in updates without remembering their achievements so it literally ######### people over. for example, they got rid of new moon offering when there is an achievement requiring you to burn an ultra rare offering (which forces you to play killer until you can get a shard of some sort, and if you own all the dlc then you are quite literally ######### out of the achievement)
I’d like to say, though you’re probably right, that I always finish an exit door and then go back for my teammates. I just wanna give them an exit to run through once unhooked