When the lawsuit is done, can we get a Friday the 13th chapter.

just have to wait until 2020 probably, but when jason comes... off, this game would be already the best horror game ever

Comments

  • Jason is never getting out

  • Jason will never join the Hookers sadly.

  • No. From what I understand of it, Jason would be horrendously expensive. On top of that, what would set him apart from, say, Myers?

  • @Penny you are being extremely over optimistic. It will take a minimum of 2 years before the appeal will even go to court. After which, there will most likely be another appeal, and so on. With delays, these first 2 years could be extended by up to another 2 years. I would expect 1 year of delays, so we’re probably talking the case going to court sometime in 2022. Where will DbD in 2022? We’ll have to wait and see.

  • Unless something changes regarding the lawsuit, I don’t think we’re going to be getting any new Friday the 13th media until at least 2023.

  • @Rivyn Jason and Myers are two totally different creatures. Myers is a more silent and methodical killer, whereas Jason has always been more violent. I'd expect him to break through walls, have no heartbeat, but hear the ch, ch, ch, ah, ah, ah sound when he's nearby, non directional, until in a chase. They could set up areas he could break through, generally walls near generators. But I don't think he'll become a DBD killer.