The Absolute Best Hag Skin: FACT

BLUE BABY HAT HAG

BLUE BABY HAT HAG
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay. I was doubtful. Then I saw the skin.
Indeed the best/worst Hag skin ever.
Cabbage Saiyan
Oh my god.
The title was not even clickbait.
We usually call it "Angry Salad"
I think you're a great person. You sure know how to make a senior citizen smile. Bless your soul
Fact : Bears eat beats
What is going on? What are you doing!?
Oh that’s funny! Michael!
Just sad that the skin is aura-cells only. Im not gonna give devs anymore money before they fix the core balance issues of the game
It's not actually worth using anyway considering how visible it would make you, and Hag is a stealth killer.
Example : https://clips.twitch.tv/FurryGoldenGoldfishKreygasm