Dear Fellow Survivors and Killers

Please stop suiciding on first hook or disconnect early in the game. You are just making sure everyone in the game is not going to have a fun time. And the amount of it I have seen is too often now. I played 3 survivor games and 1 killer game today, and 3 out of 4 games at least one person suicided instantly or disconnected. It is devastating to survivors, because it basically guarantees that you will not get a good game, and not good for killer, not as much bloodpoints or pips. Plus, even if the game is not going your way, losing on purpose is not helping anyone or anything.

Comments

  • Played some games to practice Billy the other day, who I have no experience on. Decided to ONLY use the saw, since I didnt really need practicing M1ing ppl. Every game I went into had ppl either DCing as soon as they went down or suiciding on hook immediately. One game had 2 ppl DC as soon as 1 of them went down. Cant really get any practice in when this happens...

  • @LordGlint said:

    Played some games to practice Billy the other day, who I have no experience on. Decided to ONLY use the saw, since I didnt really need practicing M1ing ppl. Every game I went into had ppl either DCing as soon as they went down or suiciding on hook immediately. One game had 2 ppl DC as soon as 1 of them went down. Cant really get any practice in when this happens...

    Exactly. The killer game I played today, the really good Meg and a Feng Min suicided on hook, leaving a baby Jake and Nea to fend for themselves. I left them go because I knew I would get a pip, but it was the one time I had my fun Silent Wraith build >:(

  • Addressing the post to both survivors and killers and then requesting them to stop suiciding on the hook forces the idea into my head of killers suiciding on the hook.

  • @Dehitay said:

    Addressing the post to both survivors and killers and then requesting them to stop suiciding on the hook forces the idea into my head of killers suiciding on the hook.

    You know what I mean, killers---->DC (Doesn't happen very often thankfully)

    survivors----------> Dc and suicides.

    Killers COULD have the option to put themselves on hooks to end the game more quickly...

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/601948#Comment_601948

    You know what I mean, killers---->DC (Doesn't happen very often thankfully)

    survivors----------> Dc and suicides.

    Killers COULD have the option to put themselves on hooks to end the game more quickly...

    The last time I had a killer ragequit, I just laughed my ass off. They were using the new Pig cosmetics, so right when I hit my balanced landing and took off, I got to hear the whirling of a drill behind me as they completely whiffed.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/601950#Comment_601950

    The last time I had a killer ragequit, I just laughed my ass off. They were using the new Pig cosmetics, so right when I hit my balanced landing and took off, I got to hear the whirling of a drill behind me as they completely whiffed.

    Only had one ragequit before, Michael Myers kept on missing his hits and we were doing very well, then he quit when the generators was done. I even escpaed by just using balanced landing in the swamp XD