Michael on ps4 why doesn’t....
Anyone use him?
Anyone use him?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I run into him here and there. Everyone too busy try harding with spirit and billy.
I used to use him, but he's so slow and GhostFace is more fun, while still quite similar in playstyle.
He gets used as often as the other M1 killers like Trapper, Doc etc.
according to statistics the myers players are all around rank 10
Hmm I’d say recent ghostface release plus Freddy rework, I still play him occasionally and see him occasionally (I swap between both stalky bois) but there has been a dramatic decrease in the last few months, prior to the 3rd anniversary event I’d get like 5-10 of them back to back. Personally I was getting a little burnt out with Mikey so ghostface was a nice change of pace, maybe everyone else is experiencing something similar currently.
It almost makes me feel a little guilty being a Mikey main and being part of this not playing as much void and seeing these posts or comments on YT 😅 never knew people would miss him so much after such a short time.