where can I report killer and survivors premade?

is ban killer and survivor cause in premade in public game?
Where can I report them?
They are two games of different days that I play with them
Sorry my english .

Comments


  • here the other game

  • you may not name and shame here
  • You'll get banned on forums for posting these. You can only report by using the Report button in the game.
  • @popoles said:
    You'll get banned on forums for posting these. You can only report by using the Report button in the game.

    I did not know.
    Also the report button does not work because they keep trolling

  • @Lowbei said:
    you may not name and shame here

    Excuse me if this seems embarrassing

  • Like many said. Officially you have to report them ingame and type evidence links directly into the report box.
    But to be honest: Don't bother too much with it. Doing that just eats your time.
    I sometimes report with a short explaination what I experienced and go into the next round. It's not worth your time to upload a video, while beeing ingame and type the link into the report box, like they expect you to do. They might fix the report system one day. But at the moment it's just a broken system.

  • Be able to report people in this game is a myth