is there a reason why dead hard doesn't work against the new Freddy?
See the clips for yourself, this is 4th time out of 4 on ps4.
I deadharded in the presence of a fake pallet and dead hard only does a tiny sprint rather than it's normal movement.
This has happened in the presence of fake pallets in the dream world.
Comments
Dead Hard seems to be bugged right now. It doesn't always do the dash.
ah how odd, it happened to me only vs Freddy
Yeah, it happened to me earlier.
was it against Freddy?
It has nothing to do with Freddy.
Someone has said it's bugged against Freddy when you're asleep. I can't say I can completely confirm, but for sure at least one of my games had a bugged DH against a Freddy (and most likely while I was asleep, because I don't wake up often). Haven't played much since Freddy's been out, so can't say for sure it's him, but I saw the bug on PTB and live, so sounds about right.
It has nothing to do with Freddy. It's just bugged atm.
@DBDbuildsYT Yes.