Small Game V Dream Snares/Pallets [ANSWERED]
Has anyone tested this? I feel like it should definitely work against snares, and possibly work against pallets.
Has anyone tested this? I feel like it should definitely work against snares, and possibly work against pallets.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It works against snares. Don’t know about pallets.
Yep, brought it in for my first match this patch, got a dream pallet Freddy, and I killed his power with it x.x
I was able to constantly find the ones he placed and kept removing them, I know it shows auras but it wasn't an issue, and they didn't screw me in any chases. It was like being chased by old Freddy lol
The range is wide on it, so you could also be catching a totem next to a real pallet, so always be careful before throwing down pallets when it triggers, look around first or wait for the cooldown to end and stare directly at the pallet.
Small game detects both fake pallets and dream traps.
Now we just need SG to tell the difference between a trap and a totem.
Thanks guys. @GrootDude @blue4zion
You’re welcome
Also, rainbow maps and maps with specific add-ons should detect Dream Snares and Dream Pallets.