Rank Issue *please read*

I'm concerned with a certain problem that has occurred for people who do there best to rank but lose some points because the host disconnected leaving the players to see 1 point taken away from them when they couldn't do anything...

Is there anything you can do to prevent the points being lost because of disconnection from the host?

Comments

  • Not that I know of.

  • Wish there was safe pip compensation guarantee if anyone disconnects within first 10 minutes of game.

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    Wish there was safe pip compensation guarantee if anyone disconnects within first 10 minutes of game.

    First 10 minutes??? Matches don't even last that long.

  • This is still an ongoing thing. I just lost 2 pip points when, at the beginning of the game, when the camera is turning around my character, the game disconnects and I just lost 1 pip point. So frustrating. It's been happening for a while now.