Badham preschool
Has anyone actually been given this map without an offering since the last update? Because I haven't and it's starting to get annoying.
Tagged:
Mod
Has anyone actually been given this map without an offering since the last update? Because I haven't and it's starting to get annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn, you must be unlucky. ๐ฅ
I did get it a few times. Do consider that the chance of it being selected is higher, but not as high as it used to be in the past when one map had an higher weight, so that could be why you didn't get it yet. Don't give up though, it will happen! ๐๏ธ
@Gcarrara I genuinely think that the way DBD RNG map selects is broken. There are days I rotate the same 2/3 maps over and over and over. Then the next day I won't get one of those maps I was looped on again. Seems very odd.