Freddy's Dream Pallets or Snares?
On Freddy which do you prefer and why? I prefer the Pallets, because it's fun to watch someone who spends a lot of time looping becomes so lost when they use a fake pallet.
Tagged:
Mod
On Freddy which do you prefer and why? I prefer the Pallets, because it's fun to watch someone who spends a lot of time looping becomes so lost when they use a fake pallet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Snares, i love using them to cut off and make the most safe loops much more unsafe, like the god windows in Mcmillain and Swamp.
Snares. Infinitely more flexible and great for making certain loops and structures weaker.
I also love their VFX and SFX.
Snares
Snares are infinitely better than pallets.
Snares are better in the long run.
I prefer the snares from a artistic and design point of view. I think they fit more freddy. 😀
But talking about functionality i prefer the dream pallets. 😁
Pallets are a more fun “surprise,” but I feel like that’s wearing off. Snares work better for me because it helps anti loop
In my opinion they both are powerful (now at least) but you really have to pay attention if your using dream pallets. It can get predictable if you put a lot in one area whereas the snares can just destroy safe windows.
Snares. Pallets are a gimmick.