STBFL Pig Meta

Howdy fellow Fog dwellers, and welcome to the new Pig meta. While most people were busy bitching about how the new pig was being ulteriorly nerfed, I was busy doing SCIENCE, and testing the possible implications of this.

pig.PNG

And so, I discovered the TRUTH about this new update: the Devs, having already mentioned that the Pig will be buffed, have already shed a ray of Light upon us, making this Killer the best Save The Best For Last (STBFL) user ever existed.

stbfl.PNG

So, let's do a recap. What's bad about STBFL? Hitting the Obsession. What hits count towards that? Basic attacks. What can the Pig do? Non-basic attacks. Are you connecting the dots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VdcV9H8cJ0&feature=youtu.be

Yes, the Pig, an M1 killer that gets full use out of STBFL, is able to strike the Obsession almost without penalty. Of course, using a couple of add-ons to ease the job will make everything smoother, and obviously, just having 8 stacks of STBFL won't win you every game, but still: this is probably one of the best perks a Pig can run now. Sucks a bit that ambush mindgames won't give you stacks.

Mind you, this is NO EXPLOIT. This is a game feature, born from the same patch notes the Devs wrote. Still, I can see why some people would want it removed.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You play on PC? I'm sure I've played you recently with that build. If so, nice job as Pig - always feel more conscious of the environment against than when going against GF as I feel that she is more of a threat with her Stealth.

  • @BeanieBoyBob said:

    You play on PC? I'm sure I've played you recently with that build. If so, nice job as Pig - always feel more conscious of the environment against than when going against GF as I feel that she is more of a threat with her Stealth.

    Well, I recorded this about half an hour before posting it, so if you played DbD today in Badham Preschoold I, then most likely you've met me.

    P.S: Yes, I play on PC

  • Nice find! This can open up some nice interesting and different strategies indeed.

  • My piggy has been using this. :)