UI and Menus

Anyone else think the UI and Menus for this game need drastic overhaul? They feel old, clunky and really dated to me.

I think the shop and all the menus linked to that is a poor design, sluggish, poorly optimised and just a bit naff.

I wonder if they will update this in due course? You guys agree?disagree?

Comments

  • It doesn't particularly matter to me, I don't spend a lot of time in the menus anyway. As long as it works, and serves it's purpose, I couldn't care less, to be honest.

  • Thats fine, fits to the game identity.


    Probably gonna get updated with the archives update.

  • They need to make the text bigger (for console) when we get the tutorial paragraphs for example. Its really hard to read from the couch.

  • If we were talking about the alpha UI, I would agree. But the current one looks perfectly fine. I do agree they could optimise it to fix the frame drops.

  • Yeah mean I don't necessarily mean the style and stuff - but it doesn't feel nice to use, it feels slow, laggy and clunky.

  • They look fine, but they are very slow and sluggish to try and quickly flip through yes.